Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Cute diaper caddies

If you have the room for it, a diaper caddy can be a cute and practical way og organizing your babies diaper changing necessities. Caddies are a portable way of storing everything from diapers to wipes and lotions. I think they should have plenty of rooms, making organizing easy. But they don’t have to be ugly! I especially love these on top of dresser changing tables where they can be seen.

I’ve found a few different ones laying around the old internet, and here are my favorites. There are always plenty to find on Etsy, and I just chose a few cute ones.

diapercaddies

Rose diaper caddy/Grey and pink chevron diaper caddy/Pink and white chevron diaper caddy/Sabrina diaper caddy & Gingham Liner/JJ Cole Collections diaper caddy/Munchkin portable diaper caddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...