Thursday, July 12, 2012

Welcome!

Hi everyone, and welcome to my new blog!


My name is Kaja, and I am 23 years old living in Bergen, Norway with my boyfriend and future husband Sam. We are expecting our first child, a son, in early October. We are truly becoming a little family!


I’ve been blogging in Norway for years now, most recently with Skjønnhetsbloggen, a beauty blog. This is my first time since LiveJournal blogging in English, in a hope to reach a broader audience.
After becoming pregnant my priorities have changed drastically, and blogging about beauty no longer gave me what it once did.


So this new blog is what I call a lifestyle blog. I want to write about everything I love, from beauty and fashion to interior design and food. Since I’m a young home maker that will be incorporated, and pregnancy and soon baby of course!


I really hope you all enjoy it, and don’t be afraid to leave a comment and even some pointers! I appreciate all the help I can get to make this blog the best it can be.


Love, Kaja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...