Saturday, July 14, 2012

White Summer

I’ve always thought there’s something so sexy and exclusive about white swimwear. It gives me a feeling og laying on a yacht or at some expensive beach club in St. Tropez, but it’s just as perfect for lounging by the pool. White works great with both a golden tan, and very pale, milky skintones.

I just got my Juicy Couture Miss Divine swimsuit in the post yesterday, which is no longer available anywhere online. I’m so excited about wearing it next summer, since I’m 6 months pregnant now. But it’s just so perfect I couldn’t let it get away, even if I can’t wear it for a year it’s worth the wait!

323230_in_l324112_fr_l

0404252766798R_300x400323483_fr_l

V338319_CROP1V338377

Norma Kamali Bill Mio Swimsuit/Violet Lake Caruso swimsuit/Chloé Scalloped swimsuit/Norma Kamali Bill bikini top & briefs/Victoria’s Secret Gorgeous bikini/Victoria’s Secret The Abbie bikini

Since white is a neutral colour you can accessorize with anything, but I think it looks especially good with blue, green, turqoise and gold. Just don’t over-do it with more white, you can easily look like you’re dressing up as an angel! Remember to always bring your sunscreen and sunglasses too!

summeraccs

Ippolita Modern Rock Candy earrings/Oscar de la Renta leaf cuff/Carine Gilson paréo/Oscar de la Renta rose gold necklace/Oscar de la Renta gunmetal-tone earrings

1 comment:

  1. Love your new blog! :) White bikinis are so pretty! I bought one myself this summer. Haven't had the chance to use it yet though..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...