Sunday, September 2, 2012

Bag Lady

Being too big for clothes has left me alot of time to focus on handbags. I’ve always been insanely picky when it comes to handbags, and when I finally buy one I wear it until it falls apart. The list below is my ultimate handbag wishlist. As you can see, all but one are pretty classic and timeless, which I think is very important in accessories, I prefer not being sick of something after one season! I’m one of those people that feel I actually need most of these. But let’s face it, if I had the MiuMiu, LV, Chanel and either the Prada, Dior or the Hermès’, I’d have a bag for any occasion. Which means you can always justify the perfect bag as an investment!

baglady

Hermès Birkin – It’s the ultimate handbag, everyone knows! It’s gorgeous and of course I want it. I do know I probably never will, and if I had to choose just one I have no idea which colour I’d choose (it’s not like I’d ever be able to afford a black croc anyway).

Christian Dior Lady Dior – The classic Dior handbag, a new love. I’m usually too lazy to a wear a bag with such small handles and no shoulder strap, I like to atleast carry it on my arm, but for this I’d do anything. I love it in both black and the nude pink pictured. Timeless!

Miu Miu Bow Satchel – This is the only everyday bag on my list, and I’ve just recently fallen inlove with it. At this moment it’s the 2nd on my to-buy list, but I’m not sure if I’d prefer blue leather og sand suede.

Hermès Kelly – Some days I prefer this over the Birkin. It’s so timeless, and am a sucker for shoulder straps.

Chanel Classic Flap – I think every fashion lover wants this, and the ones that already have it want more! It’s gorgeous in all colours and sizes, but I want the classic one in black, gold hardware I think. I need this, and I hope I will be able to buy it before a decade passes. The large flap back is a good 2nd.

Louis Vuitton Keepall 50 – Not exactly a handbag, but everyone needs good luggage! It’s classic and simple, and I REALLY want it. I’m leaning towards the 50 size

Prada Saffiano Lux – Now this is the first handbag on my to-buy list, and I’ve already started saving money so I can buy it this spring. It was love at first sight with this pink leather, and of course I’ll get the version with a shoulder strap! Not only is it gorgeous and will look amazing with just about anything, but I can use it for years and years to come and it will never go out of style! How is that not a good investment?

3 comments:

  1. Første året jeg hadde lillesnuppa mi hadde jeg ikke bruk for veske. Måtte jo ha med så mye stæsj til lillesnuppsi at stelleveske var den eneste løsningen. Har du funnet en fin en?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tenker at det blir sånn, derfor jeg har bestemt meg for å bruke så lang tid på å spare til Pradaen og kjøpe til våren. Av stelleveske blir det bare vanlig Brio, vi har jo vognen og det er den eneste samboeren er villig til å bruke. Litt synd fordi den er jo grusomt kjedelig.

      Delete
    2. sammen med stellevesken skal jeg overleve vinteren med de ultrastygge og slitte veskene jeg har. håper jeg ihvertfall!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...