Friday, October 19, 2012

Announcement!

On Monday October 15th, at 17.12 our beautiful son Edward James was finally born.

It was a long and straining birth, but he came out perfect and healthy, and I’m holding up surprisingly well too. He’s very calm and so alert when he’s awake. We came home from the hospital last night, and so far everything has been pretty good.

Don’t know when I’ll have time to blog some more, this baby thing is pretty hard work! I might post some pictures in a while, but for now I’m not ready to share his beautiful face. It’s pretty hard to believe he’s our family now, and that we’re keeping him forever. Sounds crazy? I can feel that he’s mine though, and I love and adore him with all my heart already.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kaja!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratz Kaja!! Enjoy the baby time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gratulerer! Kan tenke det var godt å komme hjem i kjente og trygge omgivelser.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...