Friday, October 5, 2012

Sale at HQ Hair

HQ Hair just started their autumn sale and I decided to pick up a few items to take care of my drying hair. Treat myself! But hey, hair is pretty imporant! Every year I forget how dry my hair gets as it gets colder outside, so I never manage to stock up on hair care items during the summer. I’ve used all of these before, and I especially adore the Kerastase hair masks, they’re both beyond amazing. You get 15% off all Kerastase right now, and you can get some products at about half the price of norwegian salons. Now my hair will be beautiful all winter long!

hqhairshopping

Matrix Biolage Fortifying Leave-In Treatment, Kerastase Nutritive Masqueintense Cheveux Epais (moisture mask for thick hair) and Kerastase Masque Force Architecte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...