Thursday, October 25, 2012

Ten precious days

It’s pretty hard for me to believe my little baby boy is TEN days already! He still feels so new, but at the same time it’s like he’s been part of our little family forever. It’s kind of like he’s finally made us a real family, but it’s still very hard for us to believe he’s ours forever.

These first days have been harder then I thought they would be, getting to know him is difficult! The biggest problem has been that I simply don’t have enough milk for him, so he’s been getting a bit of formula on the side so he gets enough food. Kind of feels like a let down, I so wanted to only breastfeed, but I have to realize I probably won’t produce any more if I haven’t by now no matter how hard I try. But I have to put my pride aside, his health is more important! He doesn’t like falling asleep after nightly feedings, during the day however he sleeps like a rock. But I guess we’ll find our way over the next weeks so I don’t have to stay up for ours during the night just to rock him.

Hubs got me this beautiful white gold necklace yesterday, as a push presant. Isn’t it adorable? It’s actually a children’s necklace, but I think I can pull it off! It’s engraved with the letter E, but so discreetly you have to get upclose to tell. I love it so much and I won’t take it off!

DSC_0709

1 comment:

  1. Allerede 10 dager!? Himmel og hav, tiden går fort. Det var et nydelig smykke Kaja! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...