Thursday, October 4, 2012

Todays outfit (in my dream world)

It was love at first sight when I saw this Equipment blouse yesterday, so much I had to put together a little outfit with it. I’m trying to figure out if there’s any way I can afford it before christmas, it’s just so pretty! And it would be perfect for christmas, and I do need a second christmas outfit (we’re celebrating both norwegian and english christmas this year). Please remember that in this dream world I’m not pregnant, it’s not cold and wet outside and I’m dead rich.

Untitled-1

Equipment Sophie washed-silk shirt / Tiffany & Co Daisy Key Pendant / Zara Satin & Pearls Box Bag / Gucci Crystal-embellished Suede Sandals / J Brand Sasha High Rise Stretch Skinny Jeans

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...