Friday, November 30, 2012

It’s beginning to look alot like christmas

Waking up this morning and finding all the snow outside, I couldn’t help but get that christmas feeling, and having purged myself of stress and bad thoughts last night I felt much better.

d096fe6c3afa11e2bccc22000a1f8cda_7

So I decided it was time to get out the christmas decorations! I looooove decorating for christmas, I wish it were christmas twice a year! I have a tower of boxes in the cellar, and it looks allot but when I get it all unpacked it looks so sad in our big livingroom. I guess I’ll just have to buy even more decorations next year, oh well! Tomorrow we pick up a christmas tree, which is the best part to decorate. So excited!

74fb94743afe11e2b17a22000a1fa432_7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...