Monday, December 31, 2012

2012

It comes as no surprise that 2012 has been all about my darling baby Edward James. A year ago I wasn’t even pregnant, and now my bouncing boy is 2,5 months old. Everything I did this year has been affected by him. If the ultrasound measurements in week 17 were correct, I became pregnant on January 12th, and even though I didn’t find out until late February I felt the effects immediately coming down hard with fatigue before morning sickness kicked in. After that a had a few nice months where I felt fine, and hubs and I travelled to Italy twice, for our last trips together without the responsibility of parenthood. Summer and early fall was pretty tough on me because of the weight and strain on my body, and by the time Edward was finally born on October 15th (9 days late) I was bordering on bedridden. But once he was born everything changed in a sudden, not to mention it was love at first sight when I first saw him.

2012 has without a doubt been the most difficult but most amazing year of my life so far! Since this day last year I’ve made the most amazing little person, and the last months have been insane just watching him learn and evolve. In such a short time he’s become a little boy that smiles and laughs, he’s even starting to grab things intentionally! This year has really been insane!

I’m actually ready for a new year, for once. I can’t wait to watch Edward grow into a little boy, and I hope to grow myself and become a healthier person and sort out my life.

I want to thank everyone that has been reading and following my life and thoughts this year, and I hope to see you all next year. I wish everyone a safe evening, and I hope you have a nice time no matter what you’re upto!

image201212310003

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...