Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas party

6a03a41a44b011e282e022000a1fbc68_7

Last night it was the annual christmas party at work, and I had the BEST time! My workplace has six employees at the time (I’m on maternity leave though) and we were all there. The christmas party is for everyone that work in our building, so there were almost 90 people there. We got our own table though, and this was definetly the best time since I’ve started working there. They surprised us with having way more food then usual, and I even got my favorite: christmas sausage! I went berserk and I probably ate 3000 calories! Good thing christmas only comes once a year.

When it came to my make up I decided to stray from my usual catliner and went for a subtle brown smokey eye and nude lip. You can’t really tell from the picture unfortunately, and obviously my lipstick had worn off when I took this picture. I was inspired by the beyond gorgeous Persian Barbie Lilly Ghalichi, who’s always beautiful made up and has the most insane big hair! Wish I could do my hair like her.

Lilly Ghalichi 2

Since my ensemble was all dark (black pencil skirt from ASOS and a blue top with sequin bow from H&M aaaages ago) I went for gold polish and used OPI Goldeneye for the first time. I did three coats and it ended up having a textured foil-effect with a bit of sparkle. Love it! You can see my beautiful fresh water pearl and silver bracelet from Snowbella on Etsy in the picture as well.

56b7f5aa43e311e28df322000a1f9367_7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...