Sunday, December 2, 2012

It’s christmas!

What a wonderful weekend I’ve had, which was well deserved after a long and tiring week! It’s been all about christmas at home, which is my favorite holiday. I can barely keep myself when it comes to decorating, but I manage to hold out until November 30th and then go crazy! Which in my family is super early.

On Friday I tidied and vaccuumed before putting up decorations and on Saturday we bought a noble fir and decorated it. We took pictures for our christmas card today, and it’s the first year we’re sending one out. Wouldn’t it be a little strange to send out a card with pictures without having a child? I kind of think so.

We also celebrated our 26th monthaversary yesterday with some delicious champagne we got for Edwards birth but never ended up drinking until now. And today I made some traditional, norwegian christmas sausage with potatoes and ‘kålrabistappe’.

I even managed a short trip to the gym yesterday! It’s not only my first work-out since birth, but my first work-out since January because of all my pregnancy problems. I managed about 40 minutes of cardio, which is not that much but I’m super proud of myself and it felt sooooooo good! Can’t wait to go again next Saturday.

DSC_0973

Nevermind the vaccuum, Edward just loves the constant humming of it so now I have no excuse not to vaccuum! Speaking of, he’s slowly becoming easier to handle, and I think his colic is slightly improving! I’m so excited to have a baby this christmas, I’ve always thought it seems to nice to have a baby on christmastime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...