Monday, December 17, 2012

Sick kitty

Today’s hello is coming from deep in the sofa. I’ve been sick all weekend, and it seems it’s decided not to leave it with that. I’m definetly feeling much better than I did on Friday, but my head still hurts pretty bad. Hubs told me that when you have a head ache it’s because your brain i swollen. Could that be true? Sounds so scary, the brain is so precious! It definetly feels that way though, and it hurts when I move my eyes so I’m trying to move my entire head instead which is wierd.

I’ve spent the past couple of hours catching up on reality tv and window shopping at Louis Vuitton. Thoughts: ‘Sin City Rulers’ has some of the ugliest ladies I’ve ever seen (both inside and out) and I need a shiny LV Alma and a ‘Gamble’ bracelet. I’m still waiting for the new episodes of ‘Ice Loves Coco’ and ‘Shahs of Sunset’ though.

I really hope to get better soon so I can enjoy my christmas. We’re leaving for Oslo on Friday to visit my family and celebrate christmas eve there, and I really don’t want to be sick then! But for now it’s time to snuggle up and get some food and then probably continue looking at pretty things online that I can’t afford.

tumblr_mefhoinFit1ql5yr7o1_400

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...