Monday, December 24, 2012

Tiny christmas haul

It’s finally christmas eve! It feels like I’ve been waiting for this day for ages, but also that December has flown by. We’re still in our hotel room getting ready to head out to my aunt where we celebarte christmas with my moms family. I’ve actually managed to go shopping today, and picked up a few beauty items it’s difficult to find back home. I thought there would be loads of people out, but I actually got the whole beauty department at Steen & Strøm Magasin to myself, lovely!

IMG_1280

I picked up Armani Eyes to Kill mascara and Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Liner which are both HG products for me. Since it was christmas eve after all I decided to treat myself to a Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzer in Aruba. I just love getting new make-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...