Sunday, February 24, 2013

Weighing in, week 8

I got my act together this week, no sweets (during the week) or snacking and I was down 600 grams this week which I think is pretty good. If this keeps up I’ll be under 80 kilos next week, let’s cross our fingers! Only managed 3 trips to the gym though, lots going on this week but I did do both cardio and weights twice.

Tuesday: Hubs gave the the best gift ever that day, taking care of Edward so I could workout worry-free! Did a full 30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical before doing legs and core. After I could barely do my last reps my legs were so tired! Felt amazing though.

Thursday: Had time for 35 minutes on the elliptical and of course I took advantage of that! Followed by arms and squats (need to get that big ass! haha).

Saturday: Only had time for weights, and I’d forgotten how much less satisfying it is to not add cardio. Did my full program though, and went up to 12 bench presses so I can go up a kilo in a little while.

Sunday: Is family day, you know this my now. We went for a little walk out in the cold, but I can’t say we did as good a job as we usually do. I blame it on the ice on the ground, too dangerous with a pram.

9bd435687a9811e28e2d22000a1fbe71_7  b3e58cc07e0711e2b05122000a1f92cb_7

Brought my pink Nike action this week!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...