Thursday, March 14, 2013

Chanel Ombres Contraste Duo in 37 Sable–Émouvant

I usually don’t show you guys my new bits and bobs here on the blog or do swatches, but this new eyeshadow duo from Chanel is just so magnificent I had to show you! This is sheer perfection for my light skin, but I can definetly see these two working for any skincolour. The dark colour is a brown with golden-ish shimmer, and the lighter shade is a gorgeous champagne shimmer.

This might just be the only palette I need, and if you only want to guy one this might be what you need. I can see myself only bringing these and my base and eyeliner shadows for shorter trips and I could easily do both daytime and nighttime looks with it. The quality is Chanel at it’s best, and they are quite opaque.

I actually hate doing swatches, they never come out the way I want, but today I tried for you guys so you can get an idea of what they look like on my milky skin (most like BB Alabaster, a little lighter then NC15). One in shade and one in sunlight. They’re swatched quite lightly, and you could definetly build the colour. These pictures don’t do the shades justice, but I hope you enjoy anyway!

DSC_1223

DSC_1224

DSC_1228

DSC_1229

DSC_1232

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...