Thursday, March 21, 2013

Edward update

You can guess why I so rarely blog anymore, it’s because I’m super busy taking care of Edward! He changes so fast, learning new things every week. He’s pretty mobile already, and I’m just waiting for him to start crawling. I bet he’ll be all over the place! But he’s still not to keen on sleeping, and although I get him to sleep during the night when I sleep, he’s awake most of the day. Awake and very grumpy that is. My free time I spend eating, tidying, working out and what little extra time there is I try to spend with hubs. I do love spending time with him though, playing with him and listening to his wonderful laugh.

DSC_1256

1 comment:

  1. For ein skjønning! Skikkelig fint bilde :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...