Thursday, April 4, 2013

Big box from Saks

After almost a week of wait (darn easter!) DHL finally knocked on my door today with a nice big box from one of my favorite stores, Saks Fifth Avenue. It contained a pretty gift from my boyfriend, an offshore prezzie from his last trip about a month ago. I made a wishlist a while back, and at the very top were a pair of simple, gold sandals. Now I need summer so I can wear them!

This is my first experience with Tory Burch, and I already want these in pink as well! I do have a place in my heart for effortless, american designers. Saks said to order these half a size down, but they didn’t have my size so I ordered my regular size and I’m really glad because my feet are a bit wide so they wouldn’t fit if I had them any smaller. So now you know if you want a pair.

DSC_1402

DSC_1405

DSC_1407

DSC_1408

DSC_1412

Since we were putting in an order anyway I decided on getting the Just Skin tinted moisturizer from Chantecaille and some summer clothes for Edward. I can’t wait to see him in these! They’re from Offspring and Hastrings. Crazy adorable, right?

DSC_1406

DSC_1413

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...