♥ 5 things you want ♥
So I do have everything I really want in life (I have to say that right?), I have a home, someone to love and a beautiful son.
1. To own a home. We are desperate to buy our own home as soon as possible, preferably a house. We want more room where we can grow our family, and we want the safety of owning the place you live. A garden where Edward could play wouldn’t be that bad either!
2. A bigger family. I want atleast one more baby, and I don’t want to wait too long either. I would really love to have a girl so I can buy her tons of pretty pink dresses, but I can see our family with two little adorable boys. But who can say in advance when our family is complete?
3. To marry the love of my life. Obviously! And I want to before we have another baby. I feel like I’ve been waiting for that diamond ring FOREVER!
4. More money! I like things, this can’t be a surprise.
5. To visit the Maldives. It just looks like heaven on earth, and it’s the number one place I’ve always wanted to visit! When we can afford it and find the time, I want to make it the trip of a lifetime for hubby and I.