Saturday, May 18, 2013

Blog Challenge day 13

♥ 5 things you want

So I do have everything I really want in life (I have to say that right?), I have a home, someone to love and a beautiful son.

1. To own a home. We are desperate to buy our own home as soon as possible, preferably a house. We want more room where we can grow our family, and we want the safety of owning the place you live. A garden where Edward could play wouldn’t be that bad either!

2. A bigger family. I want atleast one more baby, and I don’t want to wait too long either. I would really love to have a girl so I can buy her tons of pretty pink dresses, but I can see our family with two little adorable boys. But who can say in advance when our family is complete?

Tiffany Family

3. To marry the love of my life. Obviously! And I want to before we have another baby. I feel like I’ve been waiting for that diamond ring FOREVER!

4. More money! I like things, this can’t be a surprise.

5. To visit the Maldives. It just looks like heaven on earth, and it’s the number one place I’ve always wanted to visit! When we can afford it and find the time, I want to make it the trip of a lifetime for hubby and I.

1335186592_600x370_maldives-beaches-luxury-best-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...