Sunday, June 2, 2013

Lazy Sunday

If you follow me on Instagram you already know I went to a party last night and we had a crazy time. It was the birthday party of a very good friend, and all my friends were there. It’s actually the first real party I’ve been to since Edward was born. There were 90s anthems, jello shots and booty shaking. We were just like kids, and ended up at Burger King. Let’s just say I don’t feel amazing today. Good thing I have my fabulous new velour tracksuit from Juicy Couture. I’ve wanted one for like ten years, and I finally got one! Going out on a limb and claiming they’re quite addictive. It’s so comfortable, like wearing a lavender cloud. I finally got my kebab too (from Valeri, the best I’ve had in Bergen so far), and now that Edward is asleep the rest of the evening will be spent on the sofa!

DSC_2011

DSC_2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...