Monday, June 10, 2013

London Calling

In exactly three weeks I’ll be in London!!! My last trip was kind of a bust, and I’m so ready to go with my BFF again and just relax, eat good food and shop like a maniac. London might just be my favorite place in the world, and if I’m correct this will be my 10th visit! What a great thing to celebrate with ones best friend. We’ve only been there together once before, and that was in another lifetime. I don’t think it’s possible for me to be more excited!

I’ve already laid out our plans and shopping route for the three days we’re there, and I’m almost done with my budget too. Have to be a little bit smart this time so I don’t spend all my money too early (like I usually do), haha!

420_selfridges_1405-420x0top-shop-1

VIctorias-Secret_784x0The-Harrods-department-st-001

Selfridges? TopShop? Victoria’s Secret? Harrods? Of course! I also got us a great deal on a 4-star hotel in Kensington which I have high hopes for!

22478_64_b22478_52_b

22478_67_b

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...