Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday in the Sun

The week has finally come to and end. It’s been a hectic one for me, because it’s the first week where I’m really back at work (not just hanging in the office like last week). Since I’m home with Edward all day, and then work in the evenings I’ve been soooooooo tired. And even though it’s Sunday I have to work today, but hopefully it will be the last Sunday before summer holiday!

Aaaaand Sunday means lots of things to do at home as well! Floors need to be washed and (tons) of clothes need to be folded. So no time to rest today. We’ve already been out for a little walk in the sun though, the entire family. But don’t be fooled, it was windy and I was bordering on cold. Stupid norwegian summers!

20130609_131705(0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...